2013-03-05

Best workout songs and fitspo!

I apologize for not having a new update! I have been rather busy! I do have a few posts lined up and I'm actually really excited about them! Well, one I'm not so excited about it is more sad than anything.

I have been jogging as well, even when it is cold I just layer up and go! I want to jog today but it is snowing....it needs to be warm! I'm so sick of the snow!!

I don't know what music gets you all going when you are excercising but for me its metal and metalcore! Here are my top 5 songs to work out to!

Top 5 songs to workout to
(In no particular order)

1. Upon a Burning Body - Intermission
2. Five Finger Death Punch - White Knuckles
3. Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
4. Amon Amarth - War of the Gods
5. Motionless in White - Immaculate Misconception

Current fitspo: