2013-03-12

☆3 Nude Lipstick/Gloss Reviews★


(Rimmel #113, Infallible #405, Revlon Colorstay #460)


Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick #113 Rossetta
I absolutely love this lipstick, especially when I am in a rush! It is affordable, and goes on like butter. However, it is not really matte. It is more of a satin finish, which I don't really mind since it it a pretty color. It lasted a couple of hours, but I definitely have to reapply after eating and drinking. I am sure the darker shades would stay on longer. DO NOT HAVE ANY CHAPPED LIPS WHEN APPLYING!! It makes your lips look terrible!! Exfoliate first! If you are on a budget this lipstick is for you!

 Product  ☆
Pigmentation ★ 
Texture ★ 
Longevity ★ 
Application ★ 
Price: Around $4.63



L'Oreal Infallible 8Hr Le Gloss #405 Coral Sands
A friend introduced me to Infallible le gloss in cosmetology school, and I immediately fell in love! It goes on smooth and has such a nice shine too it. It has little flecks of gold in it as well. The only negative thing about it is that if it gets on your teeth, it is difficult to get off. I have many shades and I usually wear this when I am going out to a club or shopping and it stays on the whole night/day!

Product  
Pigmentation ★ 
Texture ★ 
Longevity ★ 
Application ★ 
Price: Around $8.47


Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor #460 Neverending Nude
My first time trying this was yesterday, I usually go for the cover girl outlast lip color  but they didn't have a nude that I wanted so I found this lovely nude lip color from Revlon. Let me tell you something, this lip color seriously stayed on ALL DAY and until the next day. I work in a factory at the moment and it looked exactly the same as the moment I put it on! I really enjoy that it is a matte color and has a option to make it glossy. I will definitely buy more of this lipstick in the future!

Product  
Pigmentation ★ 
Texture ★ 
Longevity ★ 
Application ★ 
Price: Around $7.94