2013-02-26

Healthy and Delicious Food to Try!

I have been on tumblr and pinterest looking at all the health foods and meals and I have found some that I would really like to try. I am posting them here to keep track of them, and when I do make them I will make another posts later and let you all know how it tastes<3 

Banana Healthy Pancakes (NO PANCAKE MIX!)
2 eggs + 1 banana = pancakes. Make it now. 1. Mush banana. 2. Crack eggs. 3. Mix 4. Spray griddle with PAM 5. Pour batter on 6. Flip 7. Eat 8. Happy

Egg Muffins (zero carbs, high protein, gluten free)




Creamy Mashed Cauliflower (Mashed Potato alternative)


Creamy Mango, Avocado, and Lime Smoothie
1/4 cup sliced avocado + 1 cup sliced Champagne mango + 1 tablespoon lime juice + 1 tablespoon fresh mint + 1 teaspoon honey + 2 cups crushed ice 191 CALORIES

Sauteed Tofu with Bitter Greens

I think I am going to start at the top of the list and work my way down!! It seriously looks so delicious. I am going to see if my son will eat some of it too, but he has a eating problem so I am not sure if he will or not! (That will be a whole post itself soon)