2012-10-03

Chicago Gal Meet 9/29

I am sure most of you have seen all the pictures posted every where on my facebook and instagram and on the other gals as well but I still want to post here! 

Wicker Park where our hostel was
First I would like to say, if you are looking for a cheap nice place to stay I suggest staying at the IHSP Hostel on Damen ave. in Wicker Park. The area was very hip and had a lot going on. The hostel itself was rather comfortable and they made you feel like family. We (Tori and I) stayed in a 2 bed private room. It costed only $64 for 1 night. The hostel had a roof top deck where you can see the Chicago skyline, they had computers for you to use any time you want, even had netflicks and a nice common room. You can also leave your luggage there after check out if you still want to explore the Chicago area. 

I am no going to write to much about this meet, but just let you all know it was fucking fun! I had such a good time with all of them! Finally getting to meet Tomo after 6years! And getting to meet Jade and Pepa! It was also a reunion for me! Havent seen Tori or Lisha in 2 years!! Hopefully I get to return soon!