2011-06-05

Shoppingholics EOS Max Pure Blue Circle Lens: Product Review (Sponsor)

EOS Max Pure Blue Circle Lens
EOS Max Pure Blue Circle Lens has a 14.5 diameter, the outer circle is black and it fades into blue.
These lens are meant to give you big dramatic doll like eyes.
When I first open the package and looked at the lenses I was thinking oh great you will barely be able to see the blue with my eye color. (This happened before with another pair of blue lenses I had). So once I put them on I was actually happy you could see the blue tone. I always seem to have difficulty putting circle lenses in my eye. So it took me about 10 mins. Once I had them in they were uncomfortable for a few mins then finally my eyes adjusted and they became comfortable. I wore then from noon until the end of class without the feeling of itchiness, discomfort and so on. I really liked these lens alot and can see myself by another pair in the future.

Pros & Cons

Pros
Blue color shows up pretty well on dark eyes
Design

Cons
14.5 Diameter (hard to put in my eyes)

Details:
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal


Close up on lens in my eye

No makeup: 1 lens in.

No makeup: Both lenses in

With Makeup: Both Lenses in

Package

Came with: A note from Shoppingholics, Cute flower box, and lens case
Flower box with EOS stored inside

In containers

in case

Total makeup look with lenses in.

Overall Score
B
Be sure to stop in to Shoppingholics for all your len, makeup and lash needs!