2012-09-10

悪羅悪羅スタイル! Coords/New Hair/tutorial


If you haven't noticed by now, all my coordinates are completely black or at least 80% black. Most non gyaru people just think I am goth but most fail to realize that I am in cosmetology school and our dress code is head to toe black with whatever color accessories we want. What does that mean for me? A closet full of black that I wear on a daily basis! When I buy clothes, i hunt for black. Mainly because I see no point in buying colors that I can't wear but once a week or even less than that!  Hopefully when I graduate soon I can find a salon that allows some type of color! even if its a pop of color! something!!! 

Here is my coordinate for Saturday 
 

I have had a few comments about my weight loss this week and im stoked that people actually notice!! :) here is a picture of me from the beginning of this year! I am still working to lose more weight but you can't change over night! Im pretty excited! I have lost 46 pounds. Simply by working out and eating healthier!



Friday night / Saturday morning my best friend and her friend teamed up and put my new extensions in! We were up until 6 am!! But it was fun! They got to learn how to do it and I got beautiful hair! I am still trying to figure out how to style it without showing the micro beads. So bear with me while i go down that road!!


About my extensions:
Type: Itip micros
Length: 22"/55.88cm 
(was cut to get the stringy ends and blend)
Color: Natural Black/Level 2N
Amount of tips in my hair: 200
Hair was ordered from ebay. If you are interested in buying your own micros or fusion please let me know I will happily give you the link to order!

HOW TO DO MICRO EXTENSIONS
(not my tutorial)

The I-Tip Pre-Tipped Extensions are a simple way to attach your Extensions, and does not require the use of heat or glue. If you plan on attaching the Extensions yourself, you may need a little help to do the back of your head.
In addition to the Pre-Tipped I-Tip Extensions, you will also need a Pulling Needle, Extension Plier and Micro Links.
Step 1  - Section  Hair, always from bottom to top

Step 2- Insert Pulling Needle through Link

Step 3 - Grab a section of Hair with the Pulling Needle

Step 4 - Pull hair through the link and up just below the Hairline

Step 5 - Insert Pre-Tipped I-Tip Extension through the link

Step 6 - Flatten Link with Extension Plier (not pictured) which secures the Extension to your own Hair

source :click here